Founder, Administrator, Team Member
A Little About Dan
Danielle & Barry met when Danielle was a Board Member of NFP ‘Perth Soup’ – A community dinner funding micro-grants for creative projects in Perth.
In February 2015 Barry went along to an early Perth Soup meeting, just to check it out. Dan and Barry got talking about Sesteem and Dan offered to help out. She didn’t realise what she was getting in to! Since that time, Dan has worked tirelessly, totally pro bono, to help Barry get Sesteem off the ground.
Specialised in business, Dan has extensive experience in commerce and business management. She also has a very creative side.
Her various roles include:
- In Sesteem, has designed and managed the website, prepared project proposals, established the social media network, been the company photographer, designed press releases and provided invaluable advice on a whole range of issues.
- Management Consultant with ICR International, a world-wide management and communications consultancy.
- Business Consultant at Peel Small Business Centre
- HR Consultant to various companies and organisations including FESA (Fire & Emergency Services)
- Studio Manager and photographer for various photographic studios.
- Marketing Consultant & Events Manager on various projects.
Danielle has lived and worked in the USA and travelled extensively overseas.
Danielle currently runs her own social media consultancy, SociallyApt, advising companies and NFPs on how to maximize the potential of social media in their business, including web design and business management.
Dan has completed a Bachelor of Commerce from Murdoch University with a double major in Human Resources and Management and a minor in Commercial Law.
She subsequently completed an MBA, also at Murdoch.
- Business Administration 80%
- Social Media 80%
- Marketing 60%
- Web Design 70%
- Photography 60%